Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

When i upload a youtube video to a blogger, the screen is…

Customer Question
Hi, when i upload a...
Hi, when i upload a youtube video to a blogger, the screen is small. how can i make the videos full width.http://joanreesearts.blogspot.com/2014/12/red-lion-dave-fields-jamming-nyc.html
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/24/2016
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

You can use the code below to post it to the post, and edit the width and height:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SHTItkyNaTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can do this for you remotely if you like.

how do you do it remotely?

By connecting to your PC where the blog is open, and doing it from there.

tell me how to do it on my blog

You can edit the post instead of pasting the link paste the code above, and edit height/width with the number you'd like.

ok, thanks

Let me know how it goes.