Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****, you've answered this before but I…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is ***** *****, you've answered this before but I can't get your .py to run in Python 3.5.1

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Python Programming: Write a simple ATM program. Ask the user to enter their account number, and then print their beginning balance. (Just make one up). Then ask them if they want to make a deposit or a withdrawal. Depending on their selection, call a function to perform the action that they wish. Then print the new balance. They should be able to do as many transactions as they wish, so use iteration here.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
For LogicPro only"
2/23/2016
Programmer: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

I'd need to know price range, and some other detials and can tell you how to get that mail over. Let me know.

Sorry, posted to wrong question.

Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

What is the deadline?