Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

The survey doesnt work in netbeans
, one red line on…

Customer Question
The survey doesnt work...

The survey doesnt work in netbeans

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

One red line on the first line

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?

-static respondentID: int

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/23/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Midnight tonight

Hi

Did you get my previous reply?

Please

Please provide the code you have and the complete requirements

Read this:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0