Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

This problem provides a numerical example of encryption

Customer Question
using a one-round version of...
This problem provides a numerical example of encryption using a one-round version of DES. We start with the same bit pattern for the key K and the plaintext (the key and the plaintext are the same), namely:The plaintext and key is:0000 0001 0010 0011 0100 0101 0110 0111
1000 1001 1010 1011 1100 1101 1110 11111. Derive K1, the first-round subkey. Show step-by-step how you derive K1 (HINT: First, pass the 64-bit input through PC-1 to produce a 56-bit result. Then perform a left circular shift separately on the two 28-bit halves, C0 and D0. Finally, pass the 56-bit result through PC-2 to produce the 48-bit K1).2. Derive L0 and R0. Show step-by-step how you derive L0 and R0 (HINT: follow the Step 2: Encode each 64-bit block of data).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
2/23/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

I do. I need it latest by Saturday.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

educatortech
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist