Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How does this work, you charge people to do programming?

Customer Question
How does this work...

How does this work, you charge people to do programming for them?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It looks like you answered this question 4 years ago but the file is no longer there.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
I have this exact same program I need done.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/4ngxo-final-project-task-1-complete-following-steps-order-1.html
Task 1:Create a MySQL database called ‘company_db’ with a table called ‘employee_data’.
Create the following fields in the ‘employee_data’ table using an appropriate datatype to hold the data: employee_name, employee_address, age, language_spoken, is_marriedTask 2:Create a PHP script that will display a form that will accept user input for the employee name, address, age, language spoken and married/single. Language spoken should be a listbox containing choices “English”, “Spanish”, and “French”. The married/single input should be in the form of a checkbox or radio toggle.
Check if the age entered is a numeric value and is greater than or equal to 16. If not, display an error back to the user.
Upon the user pressing the submit button, the user input is stored into the database. Enter employee data for at least 10 people.Task 3:Create a PHP script that contains the following buttons: search by name, and search by language.
The search by name feature should allow the user to enter a name or part of a name and return the record(s) matching the query. A button to delete the record(s) should be displayed. If the delete button is pressed, all records displayed on the screen from the last search should be removed from the database.
The search by language feature should return all records that match the spoken language. A button to delete the record(s) should be displayed. If the delete button is pressed, all records displayed on the screen from the last search should be removed from the database.Task 4:Create a PHP script that will dump the contents of the employee table into CSV text file that has comma separated values for each record. Each new record should begin on a new line.The criteria for grading this project will include the following aspects:1) The completeness and correctness of each task performing the way it was asked for in the write-up.2) The accuracy of the output when performing the database operations.3) The overall appearance and neatness of the webpages and forms.
Is there a reason this keeps getting bounced between experts without any response? This is time sensitive...
Answered in 2 days by:
2/24/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.

I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.

However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.

No, the person I requested no longer works for justanswer. I need anyone who can do this to work on it. My deadline is thursday night, please respond as soon as you can. I was about to ask for a refund.
you are okay to work on this.
Honestly, anyone can snag this up, I have just over 24 hours to get this complete, so please, can someone work on this?
I have uploaded what I have so far...
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer