Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How will it take, The document must display an image and…

Customer Question
How long will it...

How long will it take

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The document must display an image and three buttons. The buttons should be labeled simply 1, 2, and 3. When pressed, each button should change the content of the image to that of a different image

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/20/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

It's due tomorrow
What do you need from me

is it java?

HTML

Looking at the efforts, I am sending updated offer. let me know once you accept it.

Hello friend,

Waiting for your reply

Download:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/371682/changeImage.zip

Unzip to get the html file

unzip the file to a real folder, open browser, Click on file->open, navigate to unzipped folder, select index.html

allow if any warning appears

Please read:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro