Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am having a problem signing in to my club website: morton…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem signing in to my club website: morton arboretum photographic society. Jim

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have tried to sign in using what I thought was the correct password ***** could not so I thought I would change the password. I did that but it will not work.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?

Not sure?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/19/2016
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Can you please tell me what type of login this is? Are you a member or the administrater? In either case, look at the login area - near the login there should be a link to reset the password ***** it usually says "forgot password". If you see that, click on it and then follow the steps. If that isn't there, if you can provide me a link to the login, I will takea look at it for you.

I am the present administrator of this site. This is a wordpress.com site hosted by them and created for use by a photographic group. I tried to log in and realized I didn't have the latest password. Previous Admin. may have changed it. I tried to change it by using the "forgot password" link. They sent me emails with a link to make the change. But when I tried to use the changed password ***** didn't work. I tried this several times. I contacted you because I thought you were affiliated with WordPress. Jim
I am unable to log in to the club website I administer. I am the present administrator of this site. This is a wordpress.com site hosted by them and created for use by a photographic group. I tried to log in and realized I didn't have the latest password. Previous Admin. may have changed it. I tried to change it by using the "forgot password" link. They sent me emails with a link to make the change. But when I tried to use the changed password ***** didn't work. I tried this several times. I contacted you because I thought you were affiliated with WordPress. The ID for the site is mortonarboretumphotographicsociety.com . The address is: https://mortonarboretumphotographicsociety.wordpress.com/wp-login.php. Jim