Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I was wanting to know if there's a way to track my

Customer Question
Hi, I was wanting to...
Hi, I was wanting to know if there's a way to track my daughters messages and calls without installing anything in her phone,its impossible to get her phone. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/18/2016
Programmer: Jason Jones, Programmer replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Programmer

I am the person that will be helping you today.

There is absolutely no way to install an actual tracking application on the phone without having physical access to the phone. However, you can track phone calls and messages made to and from the phone by logging into your phone's account online. If you know how to log into your account, you are all set. If you need some help logging into the website to see your account information, please reply and tell me who your cell phone service provider is (ie: At&t, Cricket, Verizon, MetroPCS, etc).

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Hi ,Yes I would like help living in,the account is at&t. Thank you

You can log into your account at the following page: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

If you haven't registered yet, you must follow register at the following page first: https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

What is remotely connect

Are you referring to me remoting into your computer and showing you how to do this? A secure assistance remote session will allow me to share your screen for an amount of time so that I can show you how to do this.