Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Write and application that determines the value of the coins…

Customer Question
Write and application that...

Write and application that determines the value of the coins in a jar and prints the total in Dollars and Cents. Read integer values that represent the number of quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I can not solve this

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/17/2016
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

I can help you with this - what programming language do you use?

Hi

are you still looking for an answer to this?