Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Ton t.v. how do I program todays past events tomorrow?

Customer Question
Ton t.v. how do...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/16/2016
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Can you please explain what you mean by "ton tv"? And what exactly you are trying to do?

Also what you are doing it on? Programming will be different on a TV vs a recorder or a settop box, etc.