ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

C++:File with example output:
, I just wanna start my

Customer Question

c++:File with example output:
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just wanna start my code: Create a program to handle a college class grades: Capture the Teacher's name Capture the Class designation The program should ask how many students are in the class and do the following for each student: Read the students name Read in up to 10 grades for the student (from 0 - 100 is acceptable. If outside the range don't use the input, ask for a correction , 999 should stop input of grades if there are less than 10) Calculate the average of the student's grades Compute the student's grade as a letter grade For the entire class Compute the class's grade average Determine how many A's, B's, C's, D's and F's are in the class.Write the following data to a file called class_statistics.txtTeacher: Bob MarleyClass: CGS1010Student Name: Jim Beam Average: 88 Grade: B Donna Jenner 95 AStudent count: 2Student average: 91.5A's: 1B's: 1C's: 0D's: 0F's: 0
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: That's it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

perhaps I can be of assistance. A few questions for you:

- Are you looking for a complete program or just help getting started?

- What development tools/platform do you use to write C++ code?

- It looks like a problem for a couple of parallel arrays - do you need anything fancier like C++ classes and such?

- by when do you need this code?
Regards,

Ingo U