Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to create a shipping website that be able to track…

Customer Question
I need to create a...
I need to create a shipping website that be able to track packages and also it will have an admin sections where i will be able to update the package details in transit, showing the locations,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/13/2016
Programmer: Maurice, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Maurice
Maurice, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Elliot, my name is*****'ll try to assist you with your shipping website. Could you please tell me a bit more, do you have a domain name, web space, etc? Will you be providing the shipping services, or will you use some third party (dhl, ups, fedex, etc)? Many thanks, Maurice