Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How take you answer my question, and how many question i can…

Customer Question
How long take you...

How long take you answer my question

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/12/2016
Programmer: Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor replied 2 years ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor

Hello!

Someone generally gets to a question within a few minutes, unless it is difficult, time consuming, or is underpaid (too much work for the price) someone like me responds as soon as possible. We are users of the site just like you, so the delay is variable. You can ask questions, you are not limited to a single question, though it is considerate to remember we get paid to answer questions, at the cost of our time. If you have 30 questions in a test, and you want them all answered, you would want to pay for all of them. :) I hope this answers your questions, and if you have a further few questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for using JustAnswers, and don't forget to accept and rate! :)

tomorrow i have quiz in this quiz i have 20 question and 25 min for answer how can you help me for pass this quiz ?

I can offer to allow you to call me, and talk you through it on the phone. You can tell me the question, and I can give you the best answer I can give. I may not be correct in all instances, but I can help. If you wish to have that service, I will only charge you 10 dollars in addition to this question.