ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Need help with HTML script. We have a basic "mailto" script

Customer Question

Need help with HTML script. We have a basic "mailto" script intended to make mobile phones draft an email to us when the link is clicked. Visitors just have to tap send. It works fine on iPhones but not on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
Here is the script:

Also, I have screen shots of what's happening but don't see an option to attach them...
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not seeing the script above so here it is again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay added 3 attachments. One is an image of the script since I can't see it above when I post it on this page. Another is the code working fine on iPhone (prompting the email client to draft the email message). The last is the code not working on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and instead showing some sort of window that allows the user to add the mailto email address as a contact, etc.
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to help. I'm not sure why your code isn't being loaded into the chat correctly, but sometimes HTML code is rendered instead of displayed. Are you are able to provide a link to your actual web page with the code on it? The issue might actually be how your page recognizes mobile devices.