Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

JFreeChart Graphs: Choose five international source

Customer Question
JFreeChart Graphs:Choose five international source...
JFreeChart Graphs:Choose five international source currencies to monitor. Each currency is referenced with a three letter ISO 4217 currency code. For example, the code for the U.S. Dollar currency is USD. Search online for these abbreviations with a search string such as "ISO 4217 Currency Codes." Place these currency codes in a text file.
The following URL is a link to a CSV file that contains the exchange rate for a given source and target currency. For example, if the source currency is EUR and the target currency is USD, the URL is
http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=EURUSD=X&f=sl1d1t1ba&e=.csv
Read the five source currencies in the text file that you created, dynamically create URLs that are passed to Java Scanner objects to obtain the exchange rates (to USD) for five source currencies from Part 1.
Plot the five exchange rates that you found in a JFreeChart bar chart.Your Java project should contain only a single class, which contains the main method. This class must define at least three additional static methods that modularize the tasks in this project.
Define methods such as these:
public static String getCurrency(Scanner s)
public static String getURLString(String sourceCurrency,
String targetCurrency)
public static double getExchangeRate(String urlString)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Java Program.
Answered in 1 day by:
2/13/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

What I have posted above is all the specifications I was given, I am supposed to make a JFreeChart using five different currencies and reading them through that csv file.