Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Im trying to do a clean install of windows 7 on a new SSD…

Customer Question
Im trying to do...

Im trying to do a clean install of windows 7 on a new SSD but it keeps freezing at the setup is updating registry settings. I left it for a couple of hours but it did nothing

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Its an asus blitz formular motherboard I had it in the shop because the motherboard became misalighed and they said it was now working fine but still having trouble with the install

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/11/2016
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Richard, Consultant

HI there and welcome

How many hard drives are connected to the motherboard? Please let me know.