Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Im trying to do a clean install of windows 7 on a new SSD

Customer Question
but it keeps freezing at...
Im trying to do a clean install of windows 7 on a new SSD but it keeps freezing at the setup is updating registry settings. I left it for a couple of hours but it did nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its an asus blitz formular motherboard I had it in the shop because the motherboard became misalighed and they said it was now working fine but still having trouble with the install
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
2/11/2016
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Richard, Consultant

HI there and welcome

How many hard drives are connected to the motherboard? Please let me know.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer