Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I cannot login to wordpress to program my site because a pin…

Customer Question
I cannot login to wordpress...
I cannot login to wordpress to program my site because a pin box is in the way. I have a password. how do I get rid of the demand for a pin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/1/2016
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device are you trying to log on to WordPress with? a Windows PC, an Apple computer, or a handheld (Android, iDevice, etc.) ?

Are you logging in as usual? and have you logged in before on this device, to WordPress?

If you are on a handheld device, and have not logged in to WordPress on that device before, it may be that the PIN prompt is for some other function than WordPress, such as initiating a Bluetooth connection (which usually requires a PIN), etc.

Let me know. And be it suggested, that the PIN might be a default, such as

0000

or

1111

etc.