Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

If you read the brief information provided. please enlighten…

Customer Question
If you read the brief...
If you read the brief information provided. please enlighten me as to what Feedly Mini, Winthruster, TDSSKiller, Mindsparks Snap My Screen, Pre-Connect, WebTop, ftware Snap My Screen, sh_remover.exe, LogMeIn, Inc are capable of doing as they have full permissions and I can not uninstall them,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/1/2016
Programmer: Aitizaz, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer

These are different software applications, for example, snap my screen is a toolbar that attaches to your browser. similarly is an application that allows you to store information to later use.

if you can allow me to connect to your computer, i can try to remove them