Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a user account that keeps showing up on my computer…

Customer Question
I have a user...

I have a user account that keeps showing up on my computer and there is a red "?" next to it. This user has downloaded several apps including Feedly Mini and Winthruster_2016__setup (1).exe. Which the network security has identified as a threat and infected file. The user starts off S-1-5-21-4234198663-3399290389-2374015734b

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Last extension is 1004 & 1008 - 2 user accounts. The digital signature is Sha1. HPPSdr(1).exe and HP Webpack and GS Pre-Connect. No to mention Mindsparks-Snap My Screen. It appears that they can gain access to the my system. Also installed is TDSSKiller to Kasperski, sh_remover.exe Are these files that should be with windows. They have all been downloaded well after the purchase of the computer by this unkown user?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/1/2016
Programmer: Aitizaz, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

Can you allow me to connect to your computer to see the problem and resolve it for you?