Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a query that I need to write and I am having trouble…

Customer Question
I have a query that...
I have a query that I need to write and I am having trouble with writing it. I need to Get number of admissions for 2015 with the admission date by facility and bedtype
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
1/22/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

please provide me table structure

Let me know if this helps
SELECT [Process Date]
,[Date File Created]
,[Action Code]
,[ProcCode]
,[WaiverCode]
,[LTCCode]
,[Payer Identifier Code]
,[Payer]
,[Maintenance Type Code]
,[MaintenanceReason]
,[Subcriber#/RIN#]
,[HICNumber]
,[MemberLastName]
,[MemberFirstName]
,[MemberAddress1]
,[MemberCity]
,[MemberState]
,[MemberZip]
,[Member Birthday]
,[DeathDate]
,[Gender]
,[MemberRace]
,[Race Desc]
,[Comm Qual Type]
,[Communication Nbr#]
,[Effective Date]
,[Policy Number]
,[PolicyName]
,[Medicaid Qualifier]
,[Medicaid Period Format]
,[Medicaid Begin]
,[Medicaid End]
,[Product/Service ID Qualifier]
,[Maintenance Type Code1]
,[Plan Coverage Description]
,[Benefit Qual]
,[Benefit Format]
,[Benefit Begin]
,[Benefit End]
,[InsuranceLine]
,[ResponsibleCode]
,[Entity Type Qual]
,[RespLastName]
,[RespFirstName]
,[RespCommQual1]
,[RespCommNumber1]
,[RespAddress1]
,[RespAddress2]
,[ResponsibleCity]
,[ResponsibleState]
FROM [HIN_SERVERA].[dbo].[AuditFiles_MI]

Please provide table structure also

I'm thinking I may need to join to get by facility and bed type

Provide table structure of all tables you are referring

Ok I will get back to you tomorrow with this. What time will you be back on here?
Thanks for responding.

I am available almost all the time.

Ok perfect, it's pretty late here. I will definitely get back to you. Have a good night.

Thank you

good night

let me know if you are available to proceed

Hi,Please disregard last structure, here's the new one where I need to get number of admissions by facility, by bed type and using group by for 2012 for the state of Nebraska and NJ. The Benefit group for Nebraska is N6721 and NJ NIC56Select
Facility name
Facility ID
Admission date
MemberID
Member first
Member last
Authorization_number
Admission_type_description
Actual_discharge date
Authorized admission date
Provider first name
Provider last name
Admission reason
Line of service
Clinical day type
Admission procedure 1
Admission procedure 2
Admission procedure 3
Authorized admissions date
Benefit group
Benefit plan
From Hin_quest.dbo.spauthLet me know if you need anything else.
Include count of authorizations

It can be better done on your computer

I will have to see your screen. I'm going to make an offer for remote service that you can use. When you accept it, I'll be immediately notified and can do the work to help you while you watch. After accepting, let me know

My computer is protected and not personal because it is company property. Because of these protections, it will not allow me to share my screen. Is there another way?

I will have to see the data too.

Which columns have these data:

facility

bed type

2012 for the state of Nebraska and NJ.

What is meant by:

The Benefit group for Nebraska is N6721 and NJ NIC56

Hi LogicPro, I am unable to share my screen because it's company policy. I was told that it should be maybe 4 lines, maybe to look like the below but just need help. If you have any idea with the information given. Can you provide me with an idea of what that query might look like, then I can run it and see what my output is?Select count (authorizations) Auth
From Spauth table
Where
And
Group by

can you provide this information:

Which columns have these data:

facility

bed type

2012 for the state of Nebraska and NJ.

What is meant by:

Here are the columns below where I need number of admissions by facility and bedtype, MemberID for the year of 2015. As for the state code that column is benefit group, so if I only want to look at all my admissions for Nebraska then I will need to specify. Admissions type is bed type.Facility name
Facility ID
Admission date
MemberID
Member first
Member last
Authorization_number
Admission_type_description
Actual_discharge date
Authorized admission date
Provider first name
Provider last name
Admission reason
Line of service
Clinical day type
Admission procedure 1
Admission procedure 2
Admission procedure 3
Authorized admissions date
Benefit group
Benefit plan

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

If I can take a snapshot, would that help.
Ok thanks