Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I was after solution to the homework below: The idea of the…

Customer Question
Hi I was after solution...
Hi I was after solution to the homework below:
The idea of the Game Cross Numbers is to arrive at the figures
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/8q5aq-idea-game-cross-numbers-arrive-figures.html#ixzz3xvfGpYeJ
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
1/22/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.