Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need assistance with a UML class model
, I have to…

Customer Question
I need assistance with...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have to prepare a class diagram using a list of classes - tractor, field, horse, seed, plow, barn, scythe, silo, fertilizer, rain, hoe, scarecrow, chicken, crow, egg, saddle, gasoline and hay. I must use all classes and i need to add atleast 15 relationships

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Programming Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

How much longer would it be?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
1/20/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

Please provide the details.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Ok im sending you the complete question
http://wikisend.com/download/431058/1.jpg
Did you receive the file?
u there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

can you provide the example to match with?

I was able to figure it out on my own. Perhaps you can help with another question instead. I'm trying to write a program that has to exclude weekends from two dates. There is a start date and an end date. I need to exclude weekends between any two dates a user inserts. I'm using java for this program. Can you please provide some direction on how I could start this?

So you need to print dates or count the number of days

Also saturday/sundays you want to exclude?

exclude friday, saturday and sundays and count the number of day

ok

http://wikisend.com/download/406134/CountDays.java

I have put simple logic to calculate. You can exclude/include any day you want

Please read:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro