Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Just browsing ideas. Ill let you know if i need any support…

Customer Question
Just browsing for now...

Just browsing for now for solution ideas. Ill let you know if i need any support

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Similar to this assignment. Instead of 7 characters, using 5. Display the color of the item whos item number is ***** by the user. All items available in 4 colors. The third character in the item number indicates the item's color. Example "B or b" Blue. If the user enters 12b45 , the program should display ""Blue". If it doesnt contain 5 characters or if the third character is not an indicated. Program will display an appropriate message. Note: The program should use a void function to check the item number todetermine the color of the item, and the color should be given to the callingfunction by using a reference variable. Use an array to store the colors andcorresponding characters.

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Programming Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Did you just give me a default answer?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
1/19/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Alex,

Seems you did not get my previous reply

What is the deadline?