Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

C++ Problem

Customer Question
C++ Problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2016
Programmer: Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor replied 2 years ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor

Hello!

What seems to be the problem?

Chat 1:1 with a programmerLicensed Experts are available 24/7
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer

ATLPROG

ATLPROG

MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

LogicPro

LogicPro

Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

unvadim

unvadim

Good knowledge of OOP principles. 3+ years of programming experience with Java and C++. Sun Certified Java Programmer 5.0.

Several years of intensive programming and application development experience in various platforms.

ehabtutor

ehabtutor

Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Software Engineer

M.S. in Internet Information Systems

The-PC-Guy

The-PC-Guy

Software Engineer

Extensive Knowledge in PHP, MYSQL, CSS & Javascript