Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

How are you
, yes I am looking needed a AI program like

Customer Question
Customer: yes hello how are...
Customer: yes hello how are you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes I am looking for help needed for making a AI program like Braina or Mako that learns while I go maybe able to read my log files and recognition type if any simple like that I can change the memory value wanted to use 100 gig for it that's why I was looking.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
1/16/2016
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

This definitely isn't something that would be simple, but I can help you with getting started. Do you plan on developing yourself? What type of dev experience do you have? Is there an IDE with which you are already familiar?

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant