Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

Its Andream - my Joomla site is down •***** *****
, My

Customer Question

Customer: Hi its Andream - my Joomla site is down •***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My hosts server was down for 24 hours - when it cam back up my site didn't. Its Joomla 3.4.8 - admin works fine but fron end has encoding error but loads in IE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ah right - the site has been down since Tuesday so need to get it back up ASAP
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Can you please send me the URL of the front end?

Also, in the meantime, even though the host has come back up, I would suggest restarting the instance of joomla. This will allow it to come back up in the correct order - database must be up first, then the Joomla instance, etc. It's possible that this did not happen with a random host restart.

But if you can provide me with the front end URL, I can take a look at it and we can go from there.