ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

The question is regarding this page:

/>

Customer Question

The question is regarding this page:

http://www.nterone.com/courses/vmware/cloud-infastructure/vmware-vcloud-director-organization-administration-v5-5/

This is an example of a course page. In a box on the right hand side, there is a box with this information:

Questions?
The NterOne team will be happy to answer your questions.
Email:***@******.***
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

The question is regarding the***@******.*** email. If you click that, it results in a 404 error.

My question is:

How do I locate where to edit that info? I want it to be a "mailto:" link instead of going through the Contact Enhanced and resulting in a 404 error.

Can guide me to where I can edit this area on the page?

Category: Programming