Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Doctor ONLY. menus need to work on outdoorspecialties.net

Customer Question
For The Doctor ONLY. menus...
For The Doctor ONLY. menus need to work on outdoorspecialties.net and classic-corvettes-ky.com.outdoor access outdoox1 2011Rocket!!cck access vettenut BlueFlame11$$
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Anyone good with js & css can probably resolve this.
1/3/2016
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

If you could please point me to the pages, along with a little more specific information, I can probably fix these for you. Let me know if you would like my help.

outdoorspecialties.com/index.html and classic-corvettes-ky.com/index.html the menu.htm page is good and I think the JS & CSS files are incorrect.
Are you getting anywhere with this issue?
If you cannot fix this please reassign to someone who can.
I am really under pressure to have this resolved.

When I try to go to these pages, it says that the first domain is for sale, and I get a 404 on the second.

Ok... the second is fine. It looks like you just added an "l" on the end of .htm.

What is the issue that you are seeing? Please give me whatever detail you can.

the menu does not work. there is a horizontal long oval where the menu should be.

OK... I see. The first one is .net

On the corvette page, there is really nothing to create the menu, except a reference to the menu script.

<script type="text/javascript">var TreeName="tree",TreeLinkedBy="Likno LDMT [1]",awtBN=156</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="ldmt.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="tree.js"></script>

<!-- ******** END LIKNODROPDOWNMENUTREE CODE FOR tree ******** -->

on the outdoorspecialties.net page, there is very little code on it at all - no reference to a navigation menu.

I am not sure which file you say is missing.
menuAJAX.js Does exist. Maybe it is named wrong?
does index.html

There isn't anything in these pages that have any navigation information at all. Just the cursory reference to those two scripts.

One page doesn't even contain that.

Forget it. I have it working.

You're welcome. Yes... I see when I debug the page now that you have added all the html for the menu. That wasn't there before. Actually almost nothing was.

<p class="auto-style7"><a class="auto-style5" href="Contact.html">About

Us</a> <a class="auto-style4" href="Contact.html">Contact Us</a>&nbsp;

<span class="auto-style6">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<a href="Hardscapes.html">Hardscapes</a></span></p>

<p class="auto-style14">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<a href="Landscape%20Rock.html">Landscaping</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<a href="FinishGrading.html">Finish Grading</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<a href="Hardscapes/Turf%20Management.html">Turf Management</a></p>

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant