ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a spreadsheet with 33000 rows and of which about

Customer Question

I have a spreadsheet with 33000 rows and of which about 31000 rows contain 0 values in the amount column and the rest have valid data. I want a excel vba code which find rows with 0 in the amount column and delete those rows, Thanks.
Category: Programming
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.

this can only be done with a macro. I would be happy to write a macro for you. there will be an additional charge.

Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.

are you still looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How fast your macro can execute? I already have written a macro but it takes time to execute and that is why I am looking for a VB code solution.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.

30000 rows, just looking at one column per row, figure about 1ms per row, so that would be about 30 secs, depending on your processor, I have a very high end core I7, so for and I3 or I5 you could expect 40 - 60% longer run times.

And I would actually write the macro in a very different way which would make it even more efficient.

I would need to see an example of the data, a few rows would suffice.