Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

This is my free programming question. See This is how I

Customer Question
This is my free programming...

This is my free programming question for December. See http://www.brianchongcpa.com/update/contact.php. This is how I want the contact form to look. Now see http://www.adamatman.com/update/contact_us.php. I cannot get the contact form to display properly. The only two files I am playing with is contact_us.php and style.css. Can send ZIP file if necessary.

Please send me a service offer. You are probably the most capable to work on this question.

The basic issue is bootstrap and I cannot seem to get it to work properly.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
12/7/2015
Programmer: Breland, Sr. IT Administrator replied 1 year ago
Breland
Breland, Sr. IT Administrator

Hello, Genia. My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to assist you. I have a lot of experience with programming, including PHP, CSS and HTML.
To further assist, I will indeed need the two files you are working with.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

http://wikisend.com/download/732422/atman.zip

The file is contact_us.php and the style sheet is css/style.css. I added bootstrap.css yesterday but I cannot get the form to work.

Ok, thank you. Please allow me some time to investigate the cause of the problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I purchased this template and modified it extensively. I know that bootstrap is implemented for font awesome but not for the contact form. I gave it my best shot, to no avail, so please help me out.

Absolutely. I'm looking through the code right now. Thanks for your patience.

Again, thank you for your patience. Did parts of the form disappear when you first added the bootstrap files or was it after modifying the bootstrap.css?

In other words, did the default file of bootstrap break it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

There was no bootstrap.css when I created the contact form. The only thing that has been showing up are the three radio buttons. None of the fields have been showing up.

Ok thank you. I see the issue is with the skeleton.css file. I'm trying to pinpoint the exact issue in the code. Thanks again for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

OK

The issue is with the ".clear" class located at the bottom of skeleton.css but I'm not sure yet why it's causing the form to bomb out. I'm still working on the fix for you.

Are you using the same skeleton.css files that you used for the http://www.brianchongcpa.com/update/contact.php page?

I apologize but I am unable to find the exact fix. However, I know for sure that this isn't a Bootstrap problem, it is with the skeleton boilerplate. However, I have not used the skeleton boilerplate before. I am able to get the inputs to come back but the template is still a little off compared to the page of http://www.brianchongcpa.com/update/contact.php

If it was me, I would compare the skeleton.css file with Mr. Chong's skeleton.css file to help determine where the offset is.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Mr. Chong's website already has bootstrap.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

skeleton.css???
Can anyone else help me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Moderator: Please close this question as it has been resolved.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer