Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

I need your help ;-) probably bootstrap issue - responsive

Customer Question

I need your help ;-)
probably bootstrap issue - responsive design
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help with my website right now!!! Please!!!!! It is a live site. Issues with responsive deign. On the phone and other small devises it isn't displaying correctly. I am using bigcommerce website - www.custombarres.com***@******.***
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hey there,
Welcome to JustAnswer!
You're chatting to Pete.

I can see the issue with the small phone icon - it is aligned to the top of the page.

Do you want it aligned to the middle of the bar, the same as the rest of the icons and text?

If so, you can just edit the code to change the alignment.

Let me know if that resolves the issue, or if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet -

do you want the icon aligned to the middle of the bar, the same as the rest of the icons and text?

Or is there some other issue with the site?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have many issues I really need to speak to you in person. Please let me know if you are interested***@******.***
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I'll see if another expert can call you to take up these issues for you...