ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need to recover deleted emails on Gmail in order to save

Customer Question

I need to recover deleted emails on Gmail in order to save my marriage
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! i am Aitizaz and i will be happy to assist you today

did you check the TRASH folder of your gmail email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was deleted from there.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. When the emails have also been deleted from the Trash folder, the only method to recover the lost emails is to contact gmail. They might bring you back the deleted emails through their server.

In order to ask them to recover the emails for you, you need to visit the following link and provide the required information to proceed further in the matter. The link is:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails

Please let me know if you need any further information in this regard.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They were deleted a while ago and google said they were gone. Didn't know if there was another way
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

Did you use this form to bring them back to which i have just referred you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

I understand your position and your sentiments. This can happen with any person. The only source that can recover these emails for you ( after they have been deleted from Trash as well) is gmail itself. You need to contact them again through the form i told you earlier in my messages and insist for recovery for emails. I know you do not want to hear this but unfortunately, there is no other mechanism available to recover these emails. So you must contact gmail as early as possible for recovery. i would have loved to recover them for you had there been any option available. hope you understand.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

in future, do you email clients like Microsoft Outlook. they give you an option, sometimes, to recover these emails through your own hard disk as they save some content on hard disk as well.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

anything else i can do for you?