ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

You own a consulting firm and a client has engaged you to

Customer Question

You own a consulting firm and a client has engaged you to write a console program. In general, this program must prompt the user for ten numbers, ranging between 10 and 100. The program compares the number entered to the previous number. In the event that
it is a duplicate number, the user will be prompted to enter a different number. Display the number to the screen as long as it is not a duplicate. For this assignment, complete the following: • Write a console application that requests 10 numbers from the
user as individual inputs. • Each number must be between 10 and 100, inclusive. • Compare each number to the last one entered to determine if it is a duplicate. If it is, ask the user for a different number. • Output each number to the screen once you have
determined that all conditions are met. In addition, prepare and submit a Word document that discusses any challenges you encountered including compilation errors, logic errors, or runtime errors that you had to resolve. The Word document should include your
pseudocode and screenshots illustrating the successful execution of your program. I don't need this till Sat so that is 6 days
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

Hello I can help. By when you need this done

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Saturday
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

I have sent you revised offer looking at effort. Please review that

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't need this till Sat so that is 6 days
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

I can by then but please review updated offer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no thank you, ***** ***** have a lot of cash just enough to finish this 5 week class
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

OK

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do u need to know?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

whether you are ready to up the price

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no thank you, ***** ***** have a lot of cash just enough to finish this 5 week class. Y do I need to up the price?+
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

Because of amount of effort needed to solve this one

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

Sending you revised lower offer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what r u going 2 charge me? I didn't get any offer. last week was an A- so what r u doing 4 me this week?