Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Savings System, Using Spring framework and JDBC/bernate

Customer Question
Savings System, Using Spring framework...
Savings System, Using Spring framework and JDBC/Hibernate create a console-based application that has the following features-
a. Employee login before any other functionality is available. (Employee accounts are hard-coded into the database)
b. Create a customer
c. Open a Savings account
d. Make deposit into Savings account
e. Make withdrawal from Savings account
f. View balance of Savings account
Issue connecting to JDBC database.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
10/18/2015
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

http://wikisend.com/download/729346/springexample.zip
There you go.
Deadline is in 1 day

Can I use MySQL?

through jdbc

Do you have sample input output as requirements are too generic?

No, i dont. Are you able to help

ok. I will try to create a menu based java program. Check back in 24 hours

If you're able to have it complete sooner then that, would be great.
16-17 hours. Having the server working is really important

ok. In that case, I am opting out for others to help you as it may take more that 24 hours too

Up to 24 is ok, not longer.
Ive sent you through the full specs. Are you able to do number 3 also?
Hey!

I will check it and reply you

ok! How much longer do you need for first part :)
Are you completing task?
it says you've referred me else were?

Yes. I yesterday opted out for other experts

Why would you do that?
I needed this done with in 24 hours? and you said you could do that..
are you able to work on this?
You there?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer