Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Write a program in C language to process a collection of

Customer Question
daily high temperatures. Your program...
Write a program in C language to process a collection of daily high temperatures. Your program should count and print the number of hot days (high temperature- 85 or higher) , the number of pleasant days (high temperature- 64-80) and the number of cold days( high temperature-less than 60). It should also display the category of each temperature. Test your program on the follwing data.
55 62 68 74 59 45 41 58 60 67 65 78 82 88 91
92 90 93 87 80 78 79 72 68 61 59
Modify your program to display the average temperature (a real number)
at the end of the run.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
10/12/2015
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome here.

What is the deadline?

when do you need this?

Do you still need it?

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer