Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.
Experience:  MS CS, 5+ Experience in Programming and Database (ERP)
16752232

I need help analyzing a web server access log. I want to

Customer Question

I need help analyzing a web server access log. Hi I want to analyze a log file by using a program that provided in the zip file, but the parser is not actually implemented into the program so it cannot output any specific result. More details what need
to be analyzed can be found inside the "Assignment.pdf". There are 2 .java file which is the program to analyze the log file, the UoFs_access_log is the file will need to be analyzed and the result.txt is the formatted of the output, or please put all the
answer into that text file. Thank you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Tech_Ben replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the question. Can you please post the Assignment.pdf so I can take a look at the details of the assignment? Thanks,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I forgot to upload it please give me about 5 minutes...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, here's the file:
http://wikisend.com/download/440916/Question.zip
Expert:  Tech_Ben replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. What is the due date for this? Also, are the programs provided part of the assignment? Were they created by you or provided by the instructor to analyze the HTTP access log?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The due date is October 16, and Yes, the program were provided by the instructor
Expert:  Tech_Ben replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks I'll have a closer look at this tomorrow and let you know if I need anything else. In the mean time if there are any other instructions I'm missing please let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, For question 4, it explained about status code 304 and 302, both of them are not count as successful, in other words, anything that is not 200 is unsuccessful.Thank you.
Expert:  Tech_Ben replied 2 years ago.

Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to opt out to see if another expert can answer this sooner. If not I will try and pick it back up to complete it before the deadline. Thanks,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello. How long will you come back and check this ?
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution.

Let me go through the file provided an I will get back to you in few hours.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok.
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.

Okay I will be helping with the solution.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Raj, is everything ok so far ? I keep receiving a email to tell me to rate your answer but I didn't receive any answer...Thank you.
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.

Yes trying the cases to split

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Raj, is it going to be finished today ? Thank you.