Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need this solved:

Customer Question
http://wikisend.com/download/421472/pa2.pdf...
i need this solved:
http://wikisend.com/download/421472/pa2.pdf
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
10/5/2015
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

the assignment refers to /labs/tsam15/pa1/pa2.tar

Can you make that file available?

i dont have permission to copy the files but i supose i could copy what is in them.. are they needed for something more than to run the code?

want me to copy the contents?

Yes please, I'm just trying to understand the context of everything that is asked for. Every bit of information can be valuable.

http://wikisend.com/download/447200/tsam15.rar

i copied the contents of the files into files of the same name(the empty ones as well)

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to complete this assignment.

I could possibly do the first part (1), but the rest would take a lot more effort than I can provide.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

My apologies,
Ingo U

alright

Ingo U
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer