Martin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have a site at guyseind.com and want to have 3 additional

Customer Question

I have a site at guyseind.com and want to have 3 additional sites underneath that domain name, but I want the 3 sites to have their own domain name as well. In other words one hosted site with three different sites underneath the domain name so that all search engine traffic goes to one source. I have installed Multisite, thinking that was the solution but I'm not understanding how to setup the various other domain names under the main domain name nor do I understand how to activate the additional sites so I can work on each site independently from the main domain name. Is there an "easy" way to do this or do I have to read dozens of articles to find the info? Is this something that I can pay someone to do just to set it up for me and then I can go in and do the actual layout? Thanks for any help.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Who's your current web host? Depending on your plan you should have access to a cPanel where you can manage your domain names and site directories.

Try to give me as much info as you can regarding your domain and web host and what plan you've purchased.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my reply? I've decided to go in another direction and don't require further assistance. Thanks for the reply
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I got this one reply only, none before that.

Glad you could find another solution!

Here's the phone number for billing if you wish to cancel your question: 1(###) ###-####/p>

All the best,