Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

This is similar to my other question. See The formatting is

Customer Question
This is similar to my...
This is similar to my other question. See http://bedrollbeats.com/contact_us.php. The formatting is messed up. It should look like http://tannerdesignsllc.com/contact.php, except that there are more options under "How did you hear about us?". Looks like a simple CSS change.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
9/28/2015
Programmer: tejas_speed, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
tejas_speed
tejas_speed, Computer Software Engineer

Hi Sir,

I have attached redesigned css file and option the you forget to add under 'How did you hear' category.

Can you just please fix contact_us.php? I don't see any difference.

Also, "Interested In" needs to be fixed.

Relist: Incomplete answer.
I just want the contact_us.php file to work properly. This does not seem like a tall order.

Hi Sir,

I will provide you solution shortly on this.

OK

I have done little changes. It will take me some time. For now please check the attached file.

Please use this file

I don't see any changes at all! What is going on? Disappointing...

Relist: Inaccurate answer. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Is there anyone out there who can help me?

tejas_speed
tejas_speed
tejas_speed, Computer Software Engineer