Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.
Experience:  MS CS, 5+ Experience in Programming and Database (ERP)
16752232

Need a few HTML pages styled with CSS externally. Nothing

Customer Question

Need a few HTML pages styled with CSS externally. Nothing special, but needs to look similar to that in the PDF file. PDF file shows images of what it should look like, doesn't need to be exact, but similar. Also need to create a forgotPassword.html. Needs
to ask for username, add two buttons ( Cancel / Email ) Cancel directs to login.html and email is left blank. This is meant to be very basic, no javascript or other functionality, just CSS styling. Needs to be done by end of day Friday. http://www.filedropper.com/css_1
Category: Programming
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution. Can you provide me the pdf file here as a attachment using the pin symbol in the toolbox.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PDF is attached, I also attached the zip file. I didn't realize they allowed adding files now. Thank you
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Give me some time to go through the files

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it sound do able?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to make sure you're able to get this done for me.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

I went through files but putting that high level of graphics using CSS will not be possible for me as I generally do simple CSS codes based on which the form will look little different

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Yes but you need all the pages or just the login and forget password ***** you mentioned in the orignal question?