Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Create the form takeout pizza restaurant. Use radio buttons

Customer Question
Create the form for a...
Create the form for a takeout pizza restaurant. Use radio buttons to allow customers to select the type of pizza with the price as shown in the above figure.  Add three check boxes for extra toppings that can be added to a pizza. The customers can choose
0 to 3 toppings. The total price will be displayed in the Order total when clicking on the Submit button.  You MUST use Array and Loop in this lab assignment. See Hands-On Project 3-1 in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
9/16/2015
Programmer: Raj, Computer Engg. replied 2 years ago
Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.

Hi there, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution

Nice to meet you Raj

Same here, when is the deadline?

I would like to have by Friday 9/18 but must have by sunday 9/20

Ok friday is fine with me.

wonderful

Will leave here a message on friday when solution is ready

ok

Have a good day

You do the same and Thank you

You are welcome

One last thing

Let me know the names of pizzas to be used?? Also the topping names and price to be used for pizza and toppings for calculation purpose.

the file should have ben attached to the question. did you get it?

Yes but it doesnot contains those details maybe some pages are mentioned to be used from book so if possible scan those pages and send if that contains the information

Vegetarian ($12.95)
Hawaiian ($14.95)
Meat Lovers ($16.95)
The Works ($18.95)
Four Cheese ($15.95)those need radio buttons.Extra cheese ($2.00) Mushrooms ($2.50) Anchovies ($3.00)
these are check boxesall in that order and display

Okay got it, thank you

no problem

Okay

are you almost finished?

Still working on it, will give you tomorrow?

what time you figure?

Saturday by evening is fine with you?

that's fine with me.
it will look like example in file correct?

The file you provided, doesnot contain any sample layout

how can I submit it to you so you can see it?

Post the file here using the same clip icon in tool bar

I just sent a copy of the picture I have of layout. did you get it?

No its not posted here

the other information I sent you about the names and pricing is the general layout
plus a submit button at the end with a finishing statement saying "Your pizza order is $total"
still on time for tonight?
are you doing this or not? its late now. if you can complete tonight I will increase price

Working one more hr.

I am facing problem with the loop which is making it difficult to run

does it work at all?
I need what you have please
Raj
Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.