Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

How to program/modify user interface of a sharp pos terminal

Customer Question
up-x300 (ex. add new or...
how to program/modify user interface of a sharp pos terminal up-x300 (ex. add new or edit existing buttons, create inventory screens, create hierarchy for items, such as when "milk products" button is pressed, buttons for "cheese," "butter," "milk," and their prices show.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
9/14/2015
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi there,

All of these functions are contained in the programming manual.

If you do not have a copy, it can be obtained from:

https://the-checkout-tech.com/manuals/TOC/cashregisters/Sharp/UP-X300%20instruction%20and%20programming.TOC.pdf

Hi Pete.thanks for the response. i have the manual that shows on the site that you sent me. but i don't see (clear) instructions for making changes to the screens as i described in my question. would you be able to show me the steps for making changes to the screens to get me started?
Pete, Computer Engineer