Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Option Strict On Public Class frmAParkTickets Private Sub

Customer Question
Option Strict On Public Class frmAParkTickets Private...
Option Strict On
Public Class frmAParkTickets
Private Sub bntCalculate_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles bntCalculate.Click
'The btnCalculate the event handler calculate the single day tickets
'for amusement park.
'Declaration Selction
Dim decTicketsPurchased As Decimal
Dim decSingleDayTickets As Decimal
Dim decCostEstimate As Decimal
Dim decRegular As Decimal = 72D
Dim decAAA As Decimal = 61.2D
Dim decAARP As Decimal = 63.36D
Dim decMilitary As Decimal = 57.6D
Check to see numeric value
If IsNumeric(txtTicketsPurchased.Text) Then
decTicketsPurchased = Convert.ToDecimal(txtTicketsPurchased.Text)
If decTicketsPurchased > 0 Then
If radRegular.Checked Then
decSingleDayTickets = decRegular
ElseIf radAAA.Checked Then
decSingleDayTickets = decAAA
ElseIf radAARP.Checked Then
decSingleDayTickets = decAARP
ElseIf radMilitary.Checked Then
decSingleDayTickets = decMilitary
2 | P a g e
End If
'Calculate and display the cost estimate
decCostEstimate = decTicketsPurchased * decSingleDayTickets
lblTicketAmt.Text = decCostEstimate.ToString("C")
Else
'Display error message, if user entered a negative value
MsgBox("You entered" & decTicketsPurchased.ToString() & ". Enter a Positive Number", , "Input Error")
txtTicketsPurchased.Text = ""
txtTicketsPurchased.Focus()
End If
Else
'Display error message, if user entered a nonnumeric value
MsgBox("Enter the only positive numeric value!", , "Input Error")
txtTicketsPurchased.Text = ""
txtTicketsPurchased.Focus()
End If
End Sub
Private Sub btnClear_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnClear.Click
'This event handler will execute when the user click clear button.
'It clears textbook to re-enter, resets the radio
txtTicketsPurchased.Clear()
lblTicketAmt.Text = ""
radRegular.Checked = True
radAAA.Checked = False
radAARP.Checked = False
radMilitary.Checked = False
txtTicketsPurchased.Focus()
End Sub
Private Sub btnExit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnExit.Click
'Terminate the application
Close()
End Sub
Private Sub frmAParkTickets_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
txtTicketsPurchased.Focus()
lblTicketAmt.Text = ""
End Sub
Private Sub GroupBox1_Enter(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GroupBox1.Enter
End Sub
End
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/5/2015
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

The format is not easy to read.

It seems you didn't get my previous reply.

The format is not easy to read.

What is the deadline?

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer