Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I am desperate help with an HTML email. I need to stack

Customer Question
Hello, I am desperate for some...
I am desperate for some help with an HTML email. I need to stack tables in a particular order, but could only find this article on how to stack columns. I tried that solution but isn't working for me.
Will you please help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Here is the HTML email code I have currently:
http://spectrum.viprespond.com/version6
Here is what the email is supposed to look like in desktop versions: http://snag.gy/uqRlI.jpgHere is what the email is supposed to look like in mobile: http://snag.gy/7ZU9h.jpg
Here is what it looks like in mobile after testing through Litmus.com >
*The header (grey area and logo areas) are not accurate in mobile.
*The footer I think is breaking the rest of the email somehow?
You will see my my test results of the current code the following:
https://litmus.com/pub/06470b3/screenshots*The social media icons in the footer are not aligning in mobile
*The tables are not stacked in the correct order like there are suppose to be as shown in the mockup
*I cannot get the social media icons in the header to only show for mobile.
*I cannot
8/28/2015
Programmer: Mr. Perez, Application?Database Developer replied 2 years ago
Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez, Application?Database Developer

If you still need help with this, please respond and I will be more than happy to assist

I still need help!
Do you have experience with HTML email development?

I have created some applications that send emails to other emails and mobile devices.

So. yes I have done some work with it.

What have you tried so far. I believe the solution for this will be to implement or include a script that will identify if the email is being accessed by a mobile device or not

Which development tool are you using?

Actually we cannot use script in emails.
Not for this purpose anyway. Thanks anyway.

You're welcome. If you would still like me to do some digging on this, please give me more details about which tool you are using to create this and if possible the code so I can test it. Otherwise, well I really hope you could find a solution to this.

Ok thanks - emails are a pain.
Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez