ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I want to set up a page where rescues, etc. fill out an

Customer Question

I want to set up a page where rescues, etc. fill out an information form about a dog they have for adoption, then that information automatically creates an adoption page for that dog. how would i accomplish this?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
You will need to do a couple of things to achieve this.
You'll need a domain name so people can find you, a hosting server to put the website and its contents on and Wordpress so you can easily create and edit the page to your liking.
It is a simple process but does require a bit of effort if you've never done it before - I can guide you but for someone to actually create a website for you fits into another price range, usually ranging from 500 - 2000 for a simple website although some less experienced people may do it for less.
Let me know what you're looking for and I'll my best to guide you into the right direction.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have created a couple of websites using the weebly format. It is very user friendly and I didn't need to know coding. I have learned some coding on my own. If you can suggest a program that would be best to create a site to accommodate what I am trying to do, plus what widget, etc. I would need to accomplish what I a looking to do. I am a pretty quick study and can learn what I need to know to get it done.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Yes, Wordpress is like Microsoft Word, you can create it without any coding experience and you can place widgets and contact forms with the use of your mouse!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know of a specific widget you can recommend?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
It's a little different on Wordpress, you can select a theme from a large list of free themes offered for Wordpress and within the themes you can have widgets.
You can have a look at some of the themes offered here:
https://wordpress.org/themes/
And there's a list of widgets you can add here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/widget
Of course it's not limited to the ones I've shown you, there are thousands to choose from.
It looks complex when you're just starting but you'll find it's as easy as Weebly to use only you have many more options to design your website.