Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need help with a who wants to be a millionaire python

Customer Question
homework....
i need help with a who wants to be a millionaire python homework.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
8/4/2015
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Must include 5 questions. Each question, if answered correctly, will have a point value attached to
it. The point values should be as follows: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000. Show the user’s point total after each question.
Show the user’s point total after each question Include a text file called “highscore.txt” that stores the highest
scoring player’s first name and score.
Update the text file if the user scores the highest score.
Include at least two functions in your program
I would Like to have it in three hours?

Can it be extended to next 8 hours as it is late here

I really need it before 6 and thats in 4 hours down where i am. Im sorry

Do you have question answers? sample output?

Whic version of python you are using?

I am using 3.4 and by sample output do you mean like an example of how the hw has to look like?

yes

No i dont right now. I only have the rubric and the question. It has to be a program what runs a who wants to be a millionaire game on python. using graphic.py to make it more interactive. Have to incorporate use of button and display images

I can provide you console based program. I would not be able to provide you graphical program in this.

Please let me know.

The graphical part is only a background picture for the program and the first button but yea i would need the whole thing. Im sorry

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer