ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book

Customer Question

Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book code, book title, book type, and price for every book whose publisher code is entered by the user.
Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book title, author's last name, and units on hand for a particular branch number and a type of book (i.e., paperback or not) entered by the user.
Create a procedure to display the first name and the last name of the author whose number is ***** by the user.
Create a procedure to display the book title, publisher code, and publisher name for every book whose code is supplied to you by the user.
Allow the public to only execute the above procedure
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
added script for db
Expert:  educatortech replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?