ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

MY FACEBOOK PAGE HAS DISAPPEARED....THE BANNER ACROSS THE TOP

Customer Question

MY FACEBOOK PAGE HAS DISAPPEARED....THE BANNER ACROSS THE TOP OF PAGE IS THERE BUT NO POSTS AT ALL.... PLEASE HELP.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there are NO posts or any information shown on facebook home page suddenly.....only the identifying banner across the top of page indicating it is Facebook,,,, I am expecting some important information. Please help ASAP....thank you.... PLEASE CALL ME(###) ###-#### i am worried I will lose this connection with you (not that knowledgeable with computers) Thank You.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,