Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Looking help with homework assignment. I never

Customer Question
Looking for some help with...
Looking for some help with homework assignment. I never heard back from Ratheesh, so opening it up for the next Expert to jump in and save the day. http://wikisend.com/download/188180/solution.zip http://wikisend.com/download/442382/Module 6.zip http://wikisend.com/download/166278/Module06AssigSum2015.pdf
http://wikisend.com/download/930414/Discussion Question.docx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
7/1/2015
Programmer: Ratheesh Ravi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ratheesh Ravi
Ratheesh Ravi, Computer Software Engineer
I will help you with this question. The other question was locked by Admin so I was not able to answer to that.
I will go through the details and get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you
Ratheesh
Ratheesh, do you have everything you need? I need this by 6 pm tonight would be great but can wait till 8 if that helps you.
http://wikisend.com/download/188180/solution.zip http://wikisend.com/download/442382/Module 6.zip http://wikisend.com/download/166278/Module06AssigSum2015.pdf
Working on this.
Will provide the solution before 8.
Best Regards
Ratheesh
Thanks so much! I greatly appreciate the help!
Thank you, ***** ***** be available in next one hour,
Regards
Ratheesh
Thanks for the update.
Please find the solution uploaded here
http://wikisend.com/download/285428/New folder.zip
Please let me know if there are any questions or if any modifications are required.
Thank you
Ratheesh
Ratheesh,
So I see 7 files in there.
AutoInventory Class and Java
AutoInventoryCmdLineInterface Class and Java
ProcessAutoInventory Class and Java
How do I set them up to run them ? Do you mind giving me a step by step process?
Also, I have a Discussion Board question - Can you assist with that?
For this week's Discussion Forum, please select a well-known item or concept and list with brief explanations how you would implement this item or concept using Java classes. Do not list code but explain in words the classes and methods you would use.
After posting your item or concept, respond to one other student’s post detailing an alternative to the other student’s design elements and explain why you feel your alternative is better.
Source code and the corresponding class files are put in the same directory.
As per the assignment -
AutoInventory is the class for internal data inventory.
AutoInventoryCmdLineInterface is the class implementing the command line interface
ProcessAutoInventory is the main entry point.
1. Please download and extract the zip file from the link given earlier.
2. Open command and move to the extracted folder having the files.
For example - cd "c:\New Folder"
3. Execute the ProcessAutoRecovery class and provide inventory text file as an argument.
For example - java ProcessAutoRecovery "c:\New Folder\autoInventory.txt"
After this the options are same as before.
About concept:
interfaces can be used for reducing the tight dependencies between entities. For example , when designing inventory system , ProcessAutoRecovery class is having a dependency on AutoInventoryCmdLineInterface. Instead of this we can introduce an interface which AutoInventoryCmdLineInterface and any other user interfaces will implement (e.g.- GUI). ProcessAutoRecovery can depend on this interface than directly depending on the implementation classes.
Regards
Ratheesh
I am having some issues, I took some screen shots. Also what about the Discussion Question I sent before?
http://wikisend.com/download/674066/Errors in program.docx
Also I thought the Progrma would run and give you a choice of interface ? Or do I run that separate ?
Ratheesh
Where are you ? See my previous comments and file .
Sorry, I saw the comments now and checking it.
Currently there is only one interface which is command line so I have not implemented choice for selecting it.
Anyway I will put a choice for that also now.
Will let you know in a short while.
Modified program is available here
http://wikisend.com/download/128172/New folder.zip
Please not that for choosing the operation like less than, great than, equals you need to enter the corresponding char (l, g and e) and not the numbers.
What I can quickly come up for the discussion question is -
Regards
Ratheesh
Hope everything was as you expected in the answer.
Please let me know if any modifications required.
Regards
Ratheesh
Ratheesh Ravi
Ratheesh Ravi