ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I Need to unprotect shared wworkbook

Customer Question

I Need to unprotect shared wworkbook
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
If you have the password ***** you should be able to unprotect it by clicking on the protected worksheet, then open the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Unprotect Sheet.
When prompted for the password, type it in.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I keep getting what kind of operating system I have cannot find what they are talking about? I would like a refund if you can't help.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
The operating system is the software your computer uses like for example Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX.
Where do you keep getting that and were you able to go into the options I suggested?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have Windows 7. No I have not been unable to unprotect it. It is a shared workbook which I click on shared workbook
by accident.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to unprotect this if possible.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
What happens when you click on the protected worksheet, then open the Review tab, in the Changes group and click Unprotect Sheet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I open the protected it ask for a password ***** I still can't unprotect the shared workbook. I guess I will leave it alone. Just refund my money. Not satified with your program.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Sure, you can get a refund any time within 30 days of asking your question using the following link:
ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
What happens when you type in the password ***** asking you for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still can't unprotect a shared excel spreadsheets. I have tried what you said and still can't unprotect. So just refund my money.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
You can get a refund using the following link:
ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Regards,